Thursday, September 17, 2009

Update

Much has happened since I last updated this blog.

(I copied over several of just my most recent discipleship-related posts from my other blog, which you can see below.)

I am quite sure that no one ever reads this blog. However, I have a lot that I feel I need to write and put on here.

So what has changed:

Instead of being male, 19, and single I am now male, almost 21, and ENGAGED!
The idea of getting to write a bunch of stuff about relationships (as you can see from one of my first posts)... well, that opportunity has come and gone and I've missed it. I think it would be unwise to write stuff online about my fiancee/wife that she doesn't know about.

Anyhow, I may possibly be posting more information on here in the upcoming weeks, most specifically about apologetics.

Bye for now.

No comments: